Read more Section (AROUND THE MIN)
- Hon’ble Minister of State (I/C), MSME, Shri Giriraj Singh inaugurated the Institute of Industrial Development setup under ASPIRE/LBI and Portable Oil Ghani unit at MDTC, Gandhi Darshan, Rajghat, New Delhi, on 13.12.2018. Chairman, KVIC, discussed with Hon’ble Minister, regarding setting up of Paint Unit based on cow dung.
- Hon’ble Minister had presided the round table conference on Paper and Paint industry at Vigyan Bhawan organized by DC-MSME on 18.12.2018 and discussed about the new initiatives of KNHPI for manufacturing of paper by using plastic waste and use of cow dung for making paint.
- Programmes inaugurated/attended/distributed by Chairman, KVIC:Distributed 100 Electric Potter wheels, pug mills and Blungers to 130 potter families at Sewapuri under ‘Kumbhar Shasaktikarn Programme’. In order to supplement farmer’s income, cash crops and medicinally precious 500 Moringa saplings were planted in Saraia & Adampur villages of Varanasi on 22.11.2018; Distributed 1000 bee boxes and 60 Electric Potter Wheels to 8 remote villages of Shamli District (UP) to empower 160 SC/ST families on 28.11.2018; Distributed 650 bee boxes in village Madal, Banaskantha district (Guj) on 3.12.2018; launched BHIM mobile payment App at KVICs flagship store at New Delhi on 11.12.2018
- Minister of State for Home (Rural), Finance & Planning, Maharashtra, Shri Deepak Vasanth Kesarkar along with a US based Indian businessman visited the Coir Board Complex on 12.12.2018.
- Secretary, MSME, Dr. Arun Kumar Panda visited CCRI on 15.12.2018 and directed to take steps for disseminating and commercializing the technologies.
- During the month, Coir Board has implemented the below-mentioned skill developmentalactivities: Training: Value Added Products (140 trainees), Mahila Coir Yojana (290 trainees), 3 EDP programmes, 4 Awareness Programmes &2 Exposure Tour programmes.
- During Nov-Dec 2018, Coir Board released Rs.83,80,000/- towards subsidy for setting up of 21 coir units under Coir Udyami Yojana.
- o An amount of Rs.4,25,591/- was disbursed as External Market Development Assistance to 3 coir units for various export promotional activities abroad.