Around the Ministry - March Issue
- Under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP), Margin money subsidy of Rs.1520.16 crore has been disbursed by the banks up to 28.02.2019 which will facilitate setting up of 54,038 micro enterprises creating employment of around 4,32,304 persons. This has been the best ever performance under PMEGP.
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme (CLCSS): Under the CLCSS scheme, a cumulative of 14155 units were benefitted with a cumulative expenditure of Rs. 973.15 crore upto February, 2019.
- Under the MSE- Cluster Development Programme, Four Common Facility Centres (CFCs), in Printing Cluster (Kannur, Kerala), Plastic Products Cluster (Jalpariguri, West Bengal), electronic Industries Cluster (Bangalore) and Auto Cluster (Bidar, Karnataka) have been commissioned in the month of February, 2019. Upgradation of Infrastructure Development Centre at Kundli, Haryana has been completed in February, 2019. A cumulative total of 14 Common Facility Centres (CFCs) have been commissioned and 6 Industrial Estates have been made function/upgraded, upto the month of February, 2019.
- MSME Sambandh: So far 149 CPSEs have reported a total annual procurement target of Rs.1,27,715.30 crore during 2018-19. Procurement of Rs. 30,114.14 crore has been made by 149 CPSEs from 70,428 MSEs including procurement of Rs.485.90 crore from 2106 SC/ST MSEs and Rs. 98.77 crore from 758 Women MSEs by February, 2019 out of a total procurement of Rs.1,13,385.08 crore. This amounts to 26.56% procurement from MSEs.
- MSME Samadhaan: 13,045 applications were filed by MSEs involving total amount of Rs. 3,681.88 Crore in MSME Samadhaan Portal up to February, 2019. Out of these, 851 applications have been mutually settled involving Rs. 124.60 crore. 3439 applications were converted into cases and 2457 applications have been rejected by MSEF Councils. 3,388 cases have been disposed by MSEFCs involving Rs. 1113.15 crore.